Question: How much would it be to paint my vehicle?
- Answer: While we prefer to stick with the classics as a preference, we do paint vehicles newer than 1995. These all over paint jobs typically run around $6,000 to $8,000. As for vehicle restorations, we would need to see the vehicle in person to lock in a price but these will usually double this cost.
Question: Can you tell me how much it would cost to make repairs to my engine/brakes/suspension?
- Answer: We cannot quote for repairs until we see the vehicle in person. We can quote for new installations but please be specific in what upgrades you are looking to have installed.
Question: How soon can you get to my vehicle?
- Answer: In some cases we can fit you right in but in the case of a complete restoration we have a six month waiting list. To get on this waiting list we require a $500 deposit to hold your place in line.
Question: Where are you located and do you have a facility in our area?
- Answer: We have only the one facility at this time and we are located in Corbin, KY.
Question: Do you work on British vehicle?
- Answer: At this time, due to very poor fitting and hard to find parts, we are not taking in any British vehicles.